Senior Manual QA Engineer
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer that will be responsible for design, develop and execute test cases for our life-saving Real-Time communication, Video, VoIP and mobile platform that supports national emergency services all over the world that based on a machine-learning algorithm that provides accurate indoor positioning. You will be testing various platforms such as Mobile (iOS and Android), unique home systems (Command & Control, Real-time communication network protocols) and various Web systems.
skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in manual testing;
- Knowledge with STP, STD, STR documents;
- Deep knowledge of QA methodologies;
- Deep knowledge of network protocols;
- Highly independent, proactive and with the ability to self-learn;
- Curiosity and attention to details;
- Excellent team worker;
- Experience with debugging tools;
- Strong understanding of mobile paradigms and technologies, iOS and Android — a big advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient working with bug tracking applications (Jira preferred);
- BA/BS/BSc degree, or equivalent experience;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- English level — at least Upper-Intermediate.
You will be testing various platforms such as:
- Mobile (iOS and Android);
- Unique home systems (Command & Control, Real-time communication network protocols);
- Various Web systems.
- Annual bonuses for tasks accomplishment;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Full equipped office in 15 min from Politekhnichnyi Instytut station;
- Coffee, tea, fruits everyday;
- Fan zones, happy hours, corporate parties;
- Flexible and transparent work conditions;
- It’s a full-time position in our Kyiv office.