Senior Android Developer
Designing and implementing core and social features with highly responsive UI in a life-saving application.
skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience programming in Android development;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
- Extensive knowledge in OOP and MVP patterns — great native programming and debugging skills;
- Skilled and independent developer capable of researching and handling challenging engineering and development tasks;
- English level — at least Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- RxJava — Reactive Programming;
- Video — Audio transmission (WebRTC etc.);
- Experience with NDK development;
- Experience in building complex layouts.
- Annual bonuses for tasks accomplishment;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Fully equipped office in 15 min from Politekhnichnyi Instytut station;
- Coffee, tea, fruits every day;
- Fan zones, happy hours, corporate parties;
- Flexible and transparent work conditions;
- It’s a full-time position in our Kyiv office.